What does the local SEO to drive more traffic look like? What and how is this being used?
The initial pages will have local SEO done, such as “Custom Cookies in Sahuarita.” We’ll also include keywords for special occasions and other search terms that are shown as prevalent in the Google search. As the website evolves over time, each page will have specific keywords that are geared towards the area that your company serves.
What is being used for website security?
- Every website has an SSL installed (secure socket layer). SSL certificates create an encrypted connection and establish trust.
- We add in a Google reCAPTCHA check on the login page. reCAPTCHA uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive challenges to keep malicious software from engaging in abusive activities on your website.
- This site has WAF protection enabled. Our Web Application Firewall (WAF) is a first layer of protection to block hackers and bot attacks before they ever reach your site. The WAF filters requests against our highly optimized managed ruleset covering common attacks (OWASP top ten) and performs virtual patching of WordPress core, plugin, and theme vulnerabilities.
- Brute Force Attack Protection – Offending IPs that are trying to create a bruteforce attack against your /wp-login.php & /xmlrpc.php will be rate limited & banned automatically.
Can you please expand on the incremental improvements on the website option? Is this part of the monthly fee or the initial contract fee? How much content is allowed during these improvements a month.
Each month you are allotted time (varies based on package) to make changes or additions to the website. This could include adding a new project, inserting more testimonials, tweaking existing content, etc.; if no new content is provided we work more on the local SEO tweaking and updating what the search engines see.
If we are paying the monthly fee and the website happens to go down, how is this compensated?
The monthly fee includes us monitoring the website and making sure it stays up. We have a 99.95% uptime guarantee, if that is not met, we will credit a portion of your monthly fee based on the amount of time down. i.e. if the site is only available 98% of the time for a given month, we will credit your next invoice 1.95% of your monthly fee. We do have monthly reports that are automatically emailed to you that include this information.
How can we incorporate "more phrases" to ensure more traffic and stay consistently on page one of google?
- The best way to incorporate more phrases into your website is to write a monthly blog post about your industry and to add other fresh content to your website. For an additional fee, we can ghost write for you. It is best though if the blog post and images are provided by you so it is more authentic to your voice. A 300-500 blog post with 2-3 images is recommended for short form content, you can then share this on your social media channels.
- As Google algorithms change we do our best to keep your business ranking on the first page of Google. We do not guarantee page one rankings, however, we do have good results with what we do on the site. There are external factors from the website, including directory listings, NAPs and social media signals that help Google and other search engines decide who is on the first page.
Can you please expand more on the website care plan? What exactly does it entail?
The website care plan includes daily checking of any new core file, theme, or plug in updates of the WordPress software that we use to build the website on. It also includes daily backups of all files.
What analytics software is used to analyze traffic?
We use the WPMU Dev analytic software or Google Analytics via MonsterInsights. This includes site visits, unique visits and traffic sources; top pages and posts including page views, unique page views, average time on page, bounce rate, exit rate and entrances.
When integrating a daily and weekly backup schedule to protect the website what does this technically protect?
All files and databases are backed up – everything used to build the website.